Hi Guest!Welcome To GKS

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
blade99
Area and circumference of a circle I_vote_lcapArea and circumference of a circle I_voting_barArea and circumference of a circle I_vote_rcap 
DragonZ
Area and circumference of a circle I_vote_lcapArea and circumference of a circle I_voting_barArea and circumference of a circle I_vote_rcap 
*-Tomaslero-*
Hayate22
kevz
Bakruy
archGK
mranya
*-Rhandy-*
bjginon145

Area and circumference of a circle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confict
Confict

Posts Posts : 32
Warning Warning : 100%
Token Token : 4
Gold Gold : 30256

Area and circumference of a circle Empty
PostSubject: Area and circumference of a circle   Area and circumference of a circle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 am

Area and circumference of a circle

P-circle area
O-circumference
r-radius
R-diameter

Circumference of a circle
O = 2rπ

Example
r = 3cm
O = 2 * r * π
O = 2 * 3 * π
O = 6π